Get that beautiful bronze glow,
but without the cost to your skin.
$40 – 1/2 hour
Package of 3 – $110
Due to the fact that airbrush tanning only affects the top most layer of the skin, it is best if skin is freshly exfoliated and moisturized prior to your tanning session.
Applying sunless solution to skin that is dry or flaky can cause results to be less natural, uneven fading, shorten the life of the sunless tan and the possibility of experiencing “spotty” looking results after a day or two.
The following preparations are strongly recommended to ensure flawless results from your sunless session:
From Now Until the 24 Hour Period Before Your Scheduled Spray Tan
Keep your skin as moisturized as possible!
In the 24 Hour Period Before Your Scheduled Spray Tan
– try to avoid using a bar soap as they tend to have a higher pH level
and also avoid in-shower moisturizers as these things can affect
the reaction of the solution with skin and can also cause the “orange effect”
– use ONLY Soap and Water
– NO Shaving Cream as the oils can affect the penetration of the solution through skin
Exfoliate Entire Body
– pay special attention to areas with dry skin
Do NOT Moisturize Skin
– lotions can create a barrier, preventing the absorption of the sunless solution
Do NOT Apply Makeup
-If you wish to have color on your face
Do NOT Apply any Perfumes
*Avoid any products heavy in fragrance and oil (body scrubs, washes, etc)
Use Deodorant Sparingly
On Other Appointments
– Any type of hair removal – including waxing – needs to be done before your tanning session.
-Waxing needs to be done at least 4 days prior to your scheduled spray tanning appointment
– Manicures and Pedicures need to be done 24 hours before the appointment.
– If you are looking to get your nails done AFTER your tanning session, it is recommended to wait at least 24 hours before getting them done.
– ANY hair appointment needs to be done at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment
What to Wear
– If you decide to bring your own clothing to wear for the appointment, it is recommended to use underwear or an old bathing suit that you don’t mind getting ruined. Whatever you decide on should cover as little as you feel comfortable wearing.
This is intended so that we may be able to cover as much surface area as possible with the spray. If you choose to wear something else, please remember keep in mind that staining is possible and don’t forget to consider tan lines.
– Women have the option to go topless if they prefer but a bottom of some sort must be worn.
– We do provide disposable wear to use as well
Do Not Wear
– Do NOT wear wool, nylon and/or silk during your session and for at least 8 hours after as the DHA in the solution may react with these fabrics.
After Session Clothes
– Bring or wear dark, loose fitting clothing to put on after your session as tight clothing can smear and possibly rub the solution off skin.
If at anytime you are uncomfortable during your treatment, please inform the Esthetician. You know your body best.
Gratuities will be accepted in cash or check form.
Other Helpful Hints
If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, services will be compromised.
Please silence all cell phones in consideration of other guests.
– Meet the –